The FCO454 is a fully configurable, Intrinsically Safe IP65 rated low differential pressure transmitter, suitable for industrial applications of control, measurement and monitoring.
The output is scalable as linear to differential pressure or as a square-root function to facilitate the use of Pitot Static Tubes or other primary flow elements.
The optional LCD can display a variety of standard engineering units.
The FCO454 can be adjusted from a PC using the 400 Series software utility and cable (in a safe area).
• ATEX, UKEX and IECEx Gas and Dust certification
• Gas Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (-20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +60°C)
• Dust Ex ia IIIC T200 135°C Da (-20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +60°C)
• For use in Hazardous Zones 0, 1 and 2
• Accuracy 0.25% of reading
• Wide span adjustment
• 2-wire 4 to 20mA output