Digital Thyristor Power Controller Supports Load Currents Up to 1500 A and Voltages Up to 600 V
Strike the perfect balance between price and performance. The Thyro-A SCR power controller delivers flexible application capabilities and industry-proven reliability. It is ideally suited for general heating applications.
- Compact footprint with various applications for precise and reliable control of power and loads
- Low total harmonic distortion (THD) for improved power utilization
- Fully digital communications with optional fieldbus communication options
Precisely and reliably control power in an expansive range of applications. The Thyro-A® series showcases a highly flexible interface for the load and power-supply side. For standard processes, make adjustments on the unit itself to ease handling and speed commissioning. You can also use a remote digital connection. All measurement, status, and set point communication may be processed via PLC or the process computer. Stand-alone operations or direct combination with process controls are possible.
- Save space and simplify installation with a compact unit footprint and a DIN-rail mountable design (up to 60 A system rating)
- Precisely regulate power, including load management, for optimal control and energy consumption
- Easily integrate with existing control systems; customize faults, alarms, status, limits, and set points
- Increase process efficiency; optimize load control with five control types and three operating modes
- Scalable PLC/PAC integration for closed-loop control; optional system interface connects up to 8 power controllers to bus module or BasicBus Module (Profibus DPV1, CANopen, PROFINET, Modbus TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT)
- Securely separate control and power units and optimize load control; use up to five control methods and three operating modes
- Mains-load optimization using optional dASM bus module; support digital and dynamic mains-load optimization (up to eight Thyro-A SCR power controllers)
- Optional external network load optimization wavelength with Thyro-Power Manager
- Seamless integration to Rockwell Automation® Studio5000® automation software via add-on profiles (AOPs): simplify setup and commissioning using predefined tags
- 1-, 2-, or 3-phase versions (2-phase version for 3-phase load without deploying neutral conductor)